Aquarium Internal Submersible Filter (RS-118F) helps in keeping a healthy aquarium and maintains clean water.
It filters out the water to remove contaminants and purifies the water.
- Chemical filtration removes dirt using a process called Adsorption by activated carbon.
- Biological filtration works by absorbing and decomposing microorganisms.
- Mechanical filtration is the physical removal of particles.
- The importance of biological filtration outweighs that of mechanical filtration.
- For smaller aquariums and are commonly used in small to medium-sized aquariums.
- Less expensive than external filters
- Promotes water movement and aeration inside the aquarium.
- For optimal performance, all filters must be cleaned every six months.
|35.56 × 45.72 × 20.32 cm
|Height :13cm Length 10cm